E-mail Lacey at: sewingperfect03@gmail.com to schedule your class now. Classes located in Provo, Utah.
Classes are filling up quick so don't wait!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Diaper Bag

This is my diaper bag that I just finished Saturday. I absolutely love it! It has so many pockets and is huge!!! I can carry everything and have it all organized and easy to get to. I don't have everything in my diaper bag in these pictures though. But believe me when I say it can hold ALLOT of stuff!

I got the idea to make my own diaper bag from a basic diaper bag tutorial online. I have added and changed allot of things to make this bag meet my needs and wants in a diaper bag.

Front/ Back It has a large pockets on the front/back that are divided into smaller pockets, that are sized perfect to hold my changing mat, wipes, notebook and other stuff.
Back/Front I made it with both carrying handles and a long adjustable strap.
Side pocket for a small,medium, or large bottle. 10oz bottle in picture.

Holds puffs or other snacks perfect.
Top View. It has a separating zipper to help keep it closed. Or open all the way when you need to get into it.
Inside, I have a bunch of pockets to hold all of my stuff. On this side it is elastic pockets so they can extend and hold a ton of stuff. The two magnetic snaps hold a removable bag. I haven't made that bag yet.
Pockets, pockets, and more pockets. I have more pockets on the other side of the divider. I made two welt pockets that hold 5 size 4 diapers in each pocket. You can't see it in this picture but there are two small side pockets that I use to hold my sons baby food jars. I made these pockets so the jars wouldn't clink around in my bag or brake.  I also have thought about turning the divider into a big pocket to hold important papers, but I'm not sure yet. I'd need to get buckram and a zipper to do this, I haven't quit convinced myself  it's worth taking apart most of the bag to do this. Maybe I'll do it on future diaper bags I make.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog! How fun! You are very talented, just like your mama!
    -Leisha Babayan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I absolutely love sewing. Just wish I had unlimited supplies to supply to hobby!

    ReplyDelete